As women we aim to:-
- Seek to encourage women in their faith in Christ.
- Help women to grow in their understanding of God’s word & to see them grow in godliness.
- Bring women of all ages together for fellowship and encouragement.
- Provide opportunities to reach out to women who are yet to know Christ.
- Challenge women to be active in ministry by offering support and opportunity for training.
There are a number of both regular meetings & special events that seek to promote these aims.
Women’s Bible Studies
We are aware that we all lead busy lives and have varying demands on our time. For this reason we have several Bible Study groups, meeting at different times in the hope that one of these times may be suitable to you.
Thursday (AM) Women’s Bible Study
When : Every Thursday morning (follows School terms)
Time : 10:30-12:00pm at the Church (crèche provided)
Tuesday (PM) Women’s Bible Study
When : Every 2nd Tuesday evening (follows School terms)
Time : 7:30-9:30pm at the church hall
There are also a number of other activities/events throughout the week that cater for both men & women (all age groups).
||Throughout the year we have a variety of different events. There are further opportunities throughout the year for fun social times, with our final event for the year being our Christmas night.|
For further details contact one of the Women’s Committee members or the Church Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Murray 02 95208162
Kath Jones 02 9520 533
Jenna Barker 0423 980 742.